Focusing on a diversified portfolio of quality companies with consistent revenues and earnings growth.
- Our core equity investment philosophy focuses on a diversified portfolio of quality companies with consistent revenues and earnings growth that have the potential for superior long-term capital appreciation.
- Fundamental stock research and analysis is employed to make investment decisions.
- We emphasize sectors of the market with above-average prospects and individual stocks of companies with superior growth profiles.
- We focus on investment opportunities in companies expected to benefit from secular trends.
- We emphasize companies that are financially strong, well-managed, capable of generating high growth in earnings and dividends, and which exhibit leadership characteristics in their industry.
- We seek companies with a proven commitment to research and development of new products in order to maintain their leadership position.
- We utilize exchange-traded funds, when appropriate, to achieve increased diversification and exposure to middle and small-sized companies, as well as specific international markets.
Money market funds and short-term federal securities are normally used as cash reserve vehicles.
Fixed Income Philosopy
- We utilize fixed income investments to provide stability of income and capital preservation.
- We practice a conservative approach to bond investments using high quality federal government, agency, corporate, and municipal issues.
- We purchase individual fixed income investments with a specific maturity.
- We avoid bond mutual funds which lack a fixed maturity date and are subject to significant principal risk.
- We typically emphasize short to intermediate-term bonds
- We stagger maturities to improve liquidity and hedge against volatile interest rate fluctuations.
- We select taxable or tax-exempt bonds, depending upon a client’s individual tax bracket.